martes, 7 de enero de 2014

My best of 2013

This picture is special for me because it represents my exchange. That day I was depressed because I was homesick and I really wanted to go home. It has been very hard but I was staring at my rotary jacket and I realized it is worth it. This picture was to capture that moment and to let go that feeling.

 That day I was feeling angry. All this months with many people making jokes of my country and making jokes of me. Mexico is not what you believe, is not the people you see here, not how you see it in the news. It is a steryotype that many people can't let go easily. I felt like this everytime, like having this paper in my chest saying: Hi I am Mexican. I still got this feeling for many people, telling about my country is not easy. Is not easy to change someone minds only with one person.

This was in our trip to California. And this was a simple moment of exchange students jumping that I wanted to save. That smiles, that happiness. We are different, we want to change the world. We want to share everybody our country and we live the craziest things. This photo brings me a smile back eveytime I see it . The shadows turned out so awesome I can't believe it. It shows young, it shows a part of me.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario